gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I purchased a 2014 itasca soei recently. The specs show a lp-electric

Customer Question

I purchased a 2014 itasca soei recently. The specs show a lp-electric water heater. Mine is lp only. There is no element, and no switch for electric operation as shown in the manual. Did I buy a fluke or was this an option that some idiot left off? Can it be replace with a combo unit? If so what is the cost and who can do it? Help, I need more hot water!!!!
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Open up the outside inspection panel and tell me the make and model of your water heater and I can give you some options. The tag will be on the bottom or right side. It should be a Suburban or an Atwood model. Once I know that I can tell you what you have. All follow ups are included in our fee. I will make a phone option offer for you as well as some customers prefer this.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Just checking back to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?