Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Here is my problem. I have a 2004 Fleetwood Southwind 36B,

Customer Question

Here is my problem. I have a 2004 Fleetwood Southwind 36B, and I am changing the Entry Step and the Luggage Light switch covers . When I took the covers off, the wiring off the back of the switches came off. There are four ( 4 ) wires on each switch. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** are going to need a wiring diagram on this and I would call Fleetwood with your FIN number and they should be able to help you out or supply a wiring diagram, they do have a technical support number for customers, it is(###) ###-####.. I have heard positive remarks from other owners that needed to call them. IF I had a diagram I would give it to you. IF you call in make sure you have the FIN number to give them. We are required to reach out to each customer in a timely matter, IF you would like to try another expert on this please let me know, my goal is for you to be satisfied...Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dI'd reach out to them with no help . I thought I could get a wiring diagram from you . I wish to ony get the basic program not the plus.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK I am surprised they could not help you out, I do not have a diagram so if you like I can put your question back up for other experts? Just so you know getting diagrams is very difficult they have to come from Fleetwood, they do not publish them online, only a few RV companies will do that. I do not handle the payments, billing or programs, for help on that click HERE