How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert Your Own Question
Robert, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 13508
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Robert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a Damon Breckenridge park model and two light switch

Customer Question

We have a Damon Breckenridge park model and two light switch covers have broken. They are the rocker style. Where can I buy replacements?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
HI my name is***** keep in mind I have no idea of where you have tried, many times you can get the switch covers at a Home improvement store such as the Home Depot or Lowes, if they do not have any then I would get a hold of a local RV shop/store and they should be able to obtain them for you. There are all kinds of different switches and switch covers so if you are still having issues please send me a photo if you have another one inside and I can see what I can find out.... Robert