RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a brand new forest river Wildwood xL. We are camping…

We have a brand new...
We have a brand new forest river Wildwood xL. We are camping for the 1st time and have no hot water. What r we doing wrong?
4/29/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 6 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Is the water hot in the water heater and just not hot at the tap? If so, chances are good that this is still on the winterizing setting on the valves on the rear of the water heater. If the water isn't hot then that is another issue. Please take a look at the rear of the water heater and tell me if there are one, two or three valves AND the make and model of the water heater so I can direct you further.
Payment needs to be completed so we can have a phone chat..........
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification