gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

How do you replace the motor and fan squirrel

Customer Question

how do you replace the motor and fan squirrel cages in a 2000 vintage Dometic Penguin. Step by step instructions? I have a motor and 2 squirrel cages on the way. it is a mess. Duo Therm 600315.321 ducted. I have the easy side done.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
You have to remove the squirrel cage BEFORE you take the motor out. Did you try that or not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No shit Sherlock. How do you get the condenser squirrel cage out. I wanted the directions on how and what sheet metal to remove in order to free the squirrel cage. If you don't know just say so and quit asking stupid questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.