Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Error code 156d on FR Solera

Customer Question

Error code 156d on FR Solera
Category: RV
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi Polly, My name is ***** ***** is the engine make and model and are there any other numbers with your fault code?
What other symptoms are you experiencing with this code and could you give me some more information on the details when it threw this fault?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There's really no other symptoms. The when starting up the rv it throws a warning code 156d. Also about every 50 miles we drive it sounds a warning with the same warning code 156d with a wrench picture
Thanks for the update. My list shows three potential problems for Mercedes depending on the FMI number.FMI number 4 is ether start short to ground if you have the ether start option.FMI 5 is water pump 2 circuit failed open.FMI 14 is misfire detected.Are you having a misfire or rough running symptom? Overheating?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No we aren't overheating and haven't had any misfires. Are your answers above based on the code 156d? Every 10 miles the warning light sounds
What is the complete engine model number?
none of my lists are showing the d at the end for an engine fault. Is it possible part of the display is out and it is another digit?
I got it.P156DCode numberP156DFault code descriptionCoolant pump clutch 2 - Current too low or open circuitFault code information3 drive cycle recovery