gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have no inside lights, panel lights, furnace, and hot water

Customer Question

I have no inside lights, panel lights, furnace, and hot water heater. I have someone checking now and they were wondering if there are any other fuse locations other than the fuse box and circuit breaker area? 2002 Monaco Diplomat 40 ft diesel.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. Thank you. I live in it.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: All the power shows coming in from outside. I have 2 brand new engine batteries and the 4 house batteries are all charged up.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The RV Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** you missing ALL the DC power? IF so do you have a battery disconnect switch near the entry door? It is possible to have the AC power which is the outlets, TV'S microwave etc and be missing ALL the DC power.Robert Follow ups are included... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Was just checking in to see if you still need more help on this? Robert