RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

Where is 12volt fuse camera gp-rv110 ob 96 bounde

Customer Question
where is 12volt fuse for...
where is 12volt fuse for rear camera gp-rv110 ob 96 bounder
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
4/20/2016
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is***** times you will have an inline fuse on the back of the monitor panel and they like to use a plastic push and twist fuse holder, sometimes they can vibrate loose and the fuse can make poor contact, it may be hard to spot as it most likely is bundled up with other wires. Another area to check is the outside fuse box, I would get a test light and probe all the fuses with the ignition ON and see if you have power on each fuse. Hope this helps some, if you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert
I am not sure if the booster would be tied in with the camera or not, for that one I would look in the interior fuse box and then check that outside fuse box. Normally the monitor for the back up camera will have an in-line fuse... Robert
Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic