Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Ford 460 Hurricaine class a motorhome very little to no air

Customer Question

ford 460 Hurricaine class a motorhome very little to no air from heater or
air cond. from dash. where is fan intake and is there a filter?
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. If you are not using MAX AC then its sucking in fresh air from the base of the windshield. If your using MAX then it is using interior air and recycling it, sucking it in from the front passenger floor board. Can you verify all blower speeds are working?Can you verify the air is only blowing out from the vents you selected?Its possible there is a mode door issue and some air is blowing out at the floor or defrost when you have it selected to blow out the dash vents. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on class a there is no air vent
Your saying you have no selection to blow air out of the dash vents?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris