RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I looking to buy a 2003 Gulf Stream Friendship 8408 400 HP,

Customer Question
is this a CAT or...
I looking to buy a 2003 Gulf Stream Friendship 8408 400 HP, is this a CAT or Cumm,? How many MPG, and fuel tank size
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
4/17/2016
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. You may have to have it inspected to see which engine is in it by a repair facility or dealer.They can usually also tell you what the tank size is and the MPG on this model or close to MPG for this model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician