Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I cannot locate the outlet with the ground fault breaker in

Customer Question

I cannot locate the outlet with the ground fault breaker in a 2003 Monaco Windsor. Can you tell me where it is?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the RV Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No, just the location
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** they will stick them in the bathroom and or galley but can be located just about anywhere else including the outside, I want to say on some Monaco's they have one in the galley in a bottom cabinet and should have one in the bathroom. Also if you have an inverter you want to make sure you do not have a breaker tripped on that, most inverters will have two breakers on them and some are round push button styles. IF you still can not find the GFI outlet please let me know.... Hope this helps some... Robert