Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Robert I have a 2004 Monaco Cayman W/ fUEL gAUGE pROBLEM

Customer Question

Hi Robert I have a 2004 Monaco Cayman W/ fUEL gAUGE pROBLEM sENDING uNIT3 01805074 Do you know how to test this unit as I get 0 ohm readings off all the poles
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** like the sender is bad IF there is fuel in the tank and you are getting a 0 ohm, as you move the sender up and down in the tank the ohms should change on the meter, some are 0-90 and normally there is a sticker on the side of the sending unit that tells you the ohm range. IF it is staying stuck on 0 as you move the sender then I would replace it. The ones I have dealt with were Centriod that Monaco was using, I am not sure on that number you provided.... So to recap the ohms should be moving as you move the sender up and down in the tank.... Robert