gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My name is ***** *****. Recently bought a coachman van

Customer Question

hi, my name is ***** *****. Recently bought a coachman van with this generator in it. the problem is that the generator wont start. It acts like there is no juice coming to it from the battery. just dead. bought a new battery. nothing. all the wiring seems good. according to the hours meter on the remote starter it has 74 hours on it. help???
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When you push either starter button [remote or on the onan ] nothing happens , no click from the celinode, nothing at all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm WayneI will try help you with this 1st thing you need to do is measure the voltage at the starter terminaland at the starter button