Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have a 2011 coachman mirada 32 ds. Jack wont retract on

Customer Question

We have a 2011 coachman mirada 32 ds. Jack wont retract on front right passenger side. None of the jacks will extend or retract. Help.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** is the manufacturer of the jacks? it should say on the controls you use to operate them.... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Atwood levelegs
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK Try holding down all 4 diamond shaped buttons and see if the jacks run up. Let me know. Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should the engine be on?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Most RV manufacturers do use the starting battery to power the jacks, so I would try it with the engine on.Let me know I have some more troubleshooting on this if that does not work... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do i have to press the on button and then press all 4 diamond shape buttons
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Yes turn the pad ON then press all 4 diamond shaped buttons and see if that jack comes up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing happened
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK You could have a sheered pin on that jack that is not retracting, have seen that more then a few times with the levelegs, the pin sheers and will not move at all as it can get caught in the gear. SO I might try and jump power direct to that jack and see if it will run up, if it does not move then that is what I suspect has happened. You would have to remove the jack to travel. Also there is another troubleshooting sequence for the levelegs you can try click HERE
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
See page 6 on that for the troubleshooting.IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert