Fix-it..
Fix-it.., Commercial Transport Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as Class A Motor Home chassis specialist.
35815791

Have a 2001 holiday rambler admiral with a 1sb 260 engine,its

Customer Question

Have a 2001 holiday rambler admiral with a 1sb 260 engine,its flashes the amber warning light in the dash,goes in safety mode,had a diesel mechanic work on it plugged in to computer it showed fuel code,changed all filters,also new check valve on the engine fuel,even ran new fuel lines,checked tank,even bypassed the tank,everything seems ok,but still have the problem 2000 dollars later,i personally think it has to do with the sensor in the overflow for the coolant,is there any way to bypass this sensor,or do you have the solution?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just email me ,trouble with my phone,
Expert:  Fix-it.. replied 1 year ago.
Good morning
Do you have the actual code number and can I get the engine serial number please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When are you going to give me an answer on the problem with my rv?