Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Wiring atwood furnace back in after having dirtdauber nest

Customer Question

wiring atwood furnace back in after having dirtdauber nest cleaned out. color codes on wiring back in?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

The two blue wires are for the thermostat leads. One is red and one is white and they are usually bell wire. The positive lead coming in is red (usually) and the ground lead is yellow or white. See the wiring diagrams in the Atwood Service Manual I have attached for you. Print it out as there is a lot of great information in there. Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included and fully expected. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/hflamefurn04.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me?