RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

Ed rv generator won't start, It was running and died few

Customer Question
Ed rv generator won't start JA...
Ed rv generator won't start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It was running and died for a few tries it restarted and just dies now it just cranks over its onon 6.5 genset can't read the model
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I set my deposite
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If I hit the intake with starting fluid it runs ruff but dies if I don't respray
3/21/2016
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would check the fuel intake to the generator and see if any issues are found with a restriction with the fuel making it to the generator itself like a restricted fuel filter or kinked or damaged fuel line.If this is or has been checked already and is not the issue here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician