Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Georgetown XL 38 ft motorhome 2013 can't raise leveling

Customer Question

Georgetown XL 38 ft motorhome 2013 can't raise leveling jacks!!
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Who is the manufacturer of the leveling jacks? It should say on the control panel. Is the control panel turning ON and if so are any lights flashing?

This might take some going back and forth..... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LCI Electronics ALL lights just flashing
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Stand by let me check something... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
$$$ forget it. NOT satisfied with having to pay more to talk. Obviously not satisfied with service.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

You only make a deposit and then you can go back and forth as much as needed, I had to look up the system you have. You do not have to pay each time you respond!!!!

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

If you no longer want help I will gladly request a refund for you. I only get credit when you select a rating but I have not even provided you an answer yet.....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

What you can try to do if you have not done so is hold down all 4 diamond shaped buttons and see if the jacks retract for you. Sometimes that is a latched error mode and will correct the issue. IF you still need more help please let me know, follow ups are included. Robert