gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We have a Dunesport bumper pull toy hauler. Ac lights

Customer Question

Hi, my name is***** have a Dunesport bumper pull toy hauler. Ac lights strobing when hooked to shore power, replaced inverter, still happening.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Also happens when on the generator, tepkaged the 2 batteries last night. Everything ac/dc serms tb working off of ac.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

What is the make and model of the inverter? IS the generator built into the toy hauler?

Are you having any issues besides the AC lights? Many times you would have DC lighting but it is possible to have AC lights as well, just want to be sure they are AC lights, also is anything else on the AC side giving you issues? IS the microwave clock strobing as well.

To tell if they are AC lights shut the breakers off one at a time until they go off, that would in fact confirm they are AC lights.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Also if you like we can talk on the phone, I will make that request available for you. There is an extra charge but might be easier, if not I can still help you in this format.

Robert