RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I just replace three battery's in my 1996 fleet brounder the…

Customer Question
I just replace three battery's...
I just replace three battery's in my 1996 fleet wood brounder the engine battery and both house battery's l turn on all the breakers in the Rv and l turn on the main battery switch and the aux switches on and than l put the key in and turn it nothing happen the vechile would not start up.what could be the problem.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
3/13/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Chances are good you dropped off one of the cables OR got a negative cable on the positive side. Easy to do. Did you mark the cables well before you took them off? Everything else work? If you still need more assistance, please take a photo of the cables and attach it to your post so I can see what you have. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Just checking back to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need some input from me here?