Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 1999 Rexhall aerbus. And I am looking relays

Customer Question

I have a 1999 Rexhall aerbus. And I am looking for the relays for the disconnect on the house batteries.(actual location)
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

HI my name is Robert....

I know you are asking for exact location but it can be difficult to know for sure without looking at a print. I can give you some ideas.

IF you have an interior switch hit the switch and listen for a click each time the switch is pressed, that would be the solenoid that allows the DC power into the RV. IF you can not find it by sound go to the house battery and one cable from the battery will go directly to the solenoid. Once you get to the solenoid check the LARGE posts for power, if one side has power and the other does not get an insulated wire and jump the posts to see if power comes on.

Also you might have a battery control box outside, sometimes the solenoid is behind a fuse card and they are very difficult to get at, this box would have fuses, shortstop breakers and the solenoids.

My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, if you would like to try another expert please let me know... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

HI.... was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert