RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My name is ***** *****. My ice maker is locked. Cause?

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. My ice maker is locked . Cause?

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Nosthing moves. No water dials are locked.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
3/7/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

What is the in? Has it been working correctly all along?

Just checking back in to see if this was resolved or do you still need some help with the solution? I need to know the make and model of the fridge this is in so I can direct you further. Having a small digital multimeter would be very helpful in tracking down the problem. I suspect that it will be a power issue or bad motor, but can't give you more without knowing which one you have. Thanks!