Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I am looking circuit #329 a Fleetwood circuit which is

Customer Question

I am looking for location circuit #329 a Fleetwood circuit which is related to slide out
were is it located in RV 2008 bounder full slide.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you can get this info from a repair center that works on this model here or a dealers repair center that works on this model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete I am unable to rate this issue as I have only been waiting and have received no information right now the rating would not be fair or good. how do I get an answer to my question expect from a dealer which I figured that out myself yesterday.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete how can I talk to someone that has experience with the systems related to slide outs?

I have opened up your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I made a response on this earlier, but I don't know what happened to it.........but, nevertheless, we don't usually know the fuses and breakers and feed lines by any particular number as you have indicated. We just know what to look for and test bases on each model and our experience. Most of these slides are controlled by either a fuse ON the control board if they are Power Gear models OR a shortstop breaker in the battery control center. Or I have seen them in a roadside bay. Hard for us to recall each and every model and year. I think the best solution here is to contact Fleetwood Customer Service at(###) ###-####and give them your FIN number and have them e-mail you the wiring diagrams for this coach. That is how they are filed. When you have those I can assist you further on this. All follow ups are included in our fee and fully expected here. I will also make a phone chat offer for you as some customers prefer this method of communication.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in Robert, to see if you were able to get the wiring diagrams from Fleetwood you needed and if you need more assistance from me on this issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Randall
MY question was not answered and I no longer need help the RV was taken to dealer due to lack of information.
thank you
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I hope you went ahead and got the wiring diagrams anyway so you have them next time you have a problem. I have no access to those as I am not a dealer. With those you can diagnose most any issue on this.