Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am searching manuals travel supreme 40-foot motorhome. Any

Customer Question

I am searching for factory manuals for my2002 travel supreme 40-foot motorhome. Any thots on where Ican find some??
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, travel supreme shut their doors and no long available to obtain official documentation anymore....

You can try HERE it is an exchange for manuals etc.. post a request and maybe someone else has one and can send you a copy....

I am afraid its a case of searching the internet for one but there is nowhere official to get one now.... the manual exchange is probably your best bet.....
you can also search ebay from time to time. Sometimes owners will post them.

Most appliances and options have their own manuals, still available.... your manual package will be a collection of all these other manuals... obtaining these is easier and most are downloadable.... water heater, furnace, leveling jacks etc.... You can go to the manufacturers web site and download the manuals. Most all appliance manufacturers are still in business.

IF I had them I would give them to you, this is the most difficult question or request that we get. My goal is for you to be satisfied, if you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating.... Robert

Also you might consider joining some Travel Supreme group forums, many times owners will share that info. Yahoo and Ivr2 are good ones to try.....

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, if you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert