RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Forest River 30ts 2007 Cardinal 5th wheel and want…

Customer Question
I have a Forest River...
I have a Forest River 30ts 2007 Cardinal 5th wheel and want to remove the old TV and mt. a flat screen. Question of how to remove the old TV in the entertainment center? There are noticeable wooden plugs covering screws possibly on either side of the TV in the front but I didn't want to start prying things apart without some info. Help would be wonderful, thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
3/2/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Those wood plugs are usually covering the screws that hold the face material to the cabinet. They can be pulled out most of the time with a soft cloth and pliers as you twist them gently. Then you can remove the existing t.v. and get the modifications ready for whatever you want to install. There are kits for mounting flat screens and allowing them to be moveable if that is something that would interest you. If you need more please attach a photo of the front of the t.v. to your post so I can see what you are working with. All follow ups are included in our fee.