RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Winnebago adventurer 1992 Oshkosh diesel pusher backup

Customer Question
lights diagram. I lost my...
Winnebago adventurer 1992 Oshkosh diesel pusher backup lights diagram. I lost my backup lights and I checked the fuse, and it was OK. There are switches on the transmission, but I have no hot wire going into the switches. I had a old BACKUP Camera Video system recently replaced with a Wi-Fi LED monitor, but they did not connect it to the REVERSE Circuit. Do you have a good diagram on the Backup light system?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
3/2/2016
RV Mechanic: Ron, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Ron, RV Mechanic

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can tell me which Chassis your Winnebago is built on I will see if I can find you the correct wiring diagram and we can work from there. Post back when you can and I will see if I can get you what you need.

Oshkosh chassis. I have looked at the Winnebago web site, but the drawings are not clear. It shows the reverse switch mounted on the transmission, but I need to know where the hot or feed leg originates.

Okay unfortunately I am not able to come up with the correct wiring for you. I will open the post back up for you in hopes another may have the diagram your needing. Please do not post back to me as it will lock the question to me others can not help if they can. If they can they will respond. Sorry I could not get you what you need.

Ron, RV Mechanic