RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Onan CCK 3cR. It has two rocker switches on top of…

Customer Question
I have a Onan CCK...
I have a Onan CCK 3cR. It has two rocker switches on top of the control box. The right switch is broken ( elec start/stop) The fuel pump only runs when you hold down the left switch (rope-start/stop) It appears that the rocker switches are built into the Control panel, plus there are no separate part #'s for rocker switches in my parts manual (927-0220 A-U)
The Control board (300-2027) is obsolete. How do I keep the fuel pump running-I find no on/off toggle switch?? It has a remote start panel which turns the motor over, but once again, the fuel pump doesn't run without holding down the rope start switch.
Help.
Earl
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
3/1/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

You might be able to have yours repaired or get one from Flight Systems. They do a lot of after market boards for older sets and some board repairs. They have a website and if you don't find it, let me know and I can add a link when I get to my computer later. Hope that helps.

Been there, they don't have one. Any valid ideas?
Earl

No..........except for finding a used one or having yours rebuilt. I can check with another source who rebuilds boards and get back to you.