gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Leveling jacks, sure ( iwas testing if you where real)

Customer Question

leveling jacks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure ( iwas testing if you where real)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 1993 fleetwood Rv J model, I need the part name for the levling jack manifold that is in the rear passenger side tire, connects to powersteering pump and feeds the whole system
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

I can check into this in the mean time do you think you can send a picture of what you are seeing? There should be a paper clip icon you can add photos into, that might help out... Follow ups are included...

Robert