How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask gene Your Own Question
gene, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 1100
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
Type Your RV Question Here...
gene is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Leveling jacks, sure ( iwas testing if you where real)

Customer Question

leveling jacks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure ( iwas testing if you where real)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 1993 fleetwood Rv J model, I need the part name for the levling jack manifold that is in the rear passenger side tire, connects to powersteering pump and feeds the whole system
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

I can check into this in the mean time do you think you can send a picture of what you are seeing? There should be a paper clip icon you can add photos into, that might help out... Follow ups are included...