RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How M how many breakers are there on a 24 ft. Fithwheel, by…

Customer Question
How M how many breakers...
How M how many breakers are there on a 24 ft. Fithwheel, by Sunnybrook ,2003
In the 12v sestem.?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
2/27/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Breakers or fuses? What is the problem you are having?

No 12v when not on shore power

That is usually the converter OR a bad or tripped shortstop breaker near the batteries. Do you have a 12 VDC testlight or small digital multimeter? That would help track down the problem.

I guess I as should have said relay breakers.

What is the make of your load center? Most are going to be either made by Magnetek or WFCO. IF you can give me that I can direct you in some testing.

I am adding a link to a photo of a shortstop breaker..........the black button on the end has to be pushed in to reset it. About 18" from the batteries.