How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert Your Own Question
Robert, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 13364
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Robert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I have recently bought an 1990 Skamper with

Customer Question

My husband and I have recently bought an 1990 Skamper with an Attwood/Wedgewood range model R-2145. We are looking for the bi fold cover that would fit, but we are not having any luck in finding an original for our stove. The mfg number is ***** Is there a current one we can use if we do not find an old style?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

What I would do is try and call around to some of the larger RV salvage yards such as Colaw and see if they have that model with parts. These RV salvage yards are all over the US and what they will do is strip all the appliances and re-sell the parts. I have had some luck with Colaw finding obsolete parts. Click HERE for the contact info. IF they can not help then you should be able to see what RV salvage yards are in your area by doing a google search. Also I might try some local shops, some of the shops I have worked at we would just throw the entire unit out and sometimes customers were able to get the used parts, might be worth a try. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Related RV Questions