gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a Onan RV generator 4KYFA26100P. Generator starts and

Customer Question

I have a Onan RV generator 4KYFA26100P. Generator starts and runs great, However it does not produce any power. I have checked circuit breaker and wiring into the coach. There is nothing at all at the genset even going into the breaker. Any more ideas?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That can be several things and without testing there is no real way to know. Do you have a good Onan Service Center near you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was a WASTE!
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You asked for a diagnosis from here........can't do that. You can ask for a refund and you aren't out anything. Kind of like telling the doctor your stomach hurts.........no way to know without some tests what the cause is.

Expert:  Hank F. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the serial number of the genset?

You state that you have no power getting to the breaker. I assume you are referring to the breaker on the genset itself?