RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Onan RV generator 4KYFA26100P. Generator starts and…

Customer Question
I have a Onan RV...
I have a Onan RV generator 4KYFA26100P. Generator starts and runs great, However it does not produce any power. I have checked circuit breaker and wiring into the coach. There is nothing at all at the genset even going into the breaker. Any more ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
2/25/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

That can be several things and without testing there is no real way to know. Do you have a good Onan Service Center near you?

This was a WASTE!

You asked for a diagnosis from here........can't do that. You can ask for a refund and you aren't out anything. Kind of like telling the doctor your stomach hurts.........no way to know without some tests what the cause is.

RV Mechanic: Hank F., RV tech - emphasis on gensets replied 2 years ago
Hank F.
Hank F., RV tech - emphasis on gensets

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the serial number of the genset?

You state that you have no power getting to the breaker. I assume you are referring to the breaker on the genset itself?