RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I just bought a 1986 900 and there is a breaker on the

Customer Question
i just bought a 1986...
i just bought a 1986 lance 900 and there is a breaker on the generator it seems to be not working how can i get to it yo replace it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
2/22/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

What is the make and model of the generator?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it came with the camper if you can hold ill go look

I need that..........probably Onan or Generac.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its a kohler c.5cmz22 rv ser #178542
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you there??

I am not familiar with Kohler sets so I will opt out of this and let another tech offer something for you. They come and go all day, so I don't know when that might be.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
okay thank you for trying
RV Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi Daniel, My name is Dan. Older generator information might be a little tougher to come by but click on this link as there are some diagrams and parts breakdowns available through the Kohler site. If it is not posted on the site I would contact tech support and they would likely be able to help you with the breakdowns and possibly a PDF manual. Let me know

Technical Support

RV Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago

Hi Daniel, Did you get this resolved?

RV Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago

Hi, Did you still need help with this?

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson