RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I am trying to install a domestic circuit relay board, there…

Customer Question
i am trying to install...
i am trying to install a domestic circuit relay board, there are two wires a black and a white on the old relay board that do not have a place to plug in on the new one. It is a new a/c that i am installing to replace a non working unit.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
2/20/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

What is the model number of the new A/C and the part number of the circuit board? And the part number on the old relay? Get back to me with this information and I can help you sort this out. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Just wondering if you missed my response to your question? I need the model number of your new A/C and the part number off the circuit board in order to give you the proper instructions on this. Dometic makes dozens of variations and they aren't all compatible. Thanks!