RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

It has been suggested that I increase my Jayco Swann 2014…

Customer Question
Hi It has been suggested that...
Hi
It has been suggested that I increase my Jayco Swann 2014 (road version) by 3 inches. It is towed by a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder R52. Are there any concerns I need to be aware of?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
2/19/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Did they say how that was going to be accomplished? Several ways to do that. And please tell me when you respond what you are hoping to accomplish by doing this. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Just wondered if you missed my response on this? Before I can give you much information on the various ways to raise this up another 3 inches I need to know what you are trying to accomplish here. Thanks!