RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2016 view and cannot get the power antenna to turn…

Customer Question
I have a 2016 view...
I have a 2016 view and cannot get the power antenna to turn on. The manual says that in Addition to the ceiling switch on the antenna there is a switch on the a wall plate where the antenna cable connects. I cannot find the second switch. Is that the problem or is a fuse or some other problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
2/19/2016
RV Mechanic: Michael Reush, RV Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician

Hi, what is the model number of your coach? I can view the wiring diagram, model number is ***** a data sticker by the drivers seat, thanks

please include the serial number model will be ex:24M