How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randall Your Own Question
Randall, RVIA Certification
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 11022
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Randall is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking coolant resovier tank 1989 34 ft holiday

Customer Question

I am looking for a coolant resovier tank for a 1989 34 ft holiday rambler motor home.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Is this the plastic overflow reservoir?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is about 12 inches tall with one srew on top and one on bottom for an 89 7.4 liter GM motor in a holiday rambler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You should be able to pick on up at most automotive parts stores. Several aftermarket ones available. Mounting is adjustable and that should get you going.

Related RV Questions