RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can anyone tell me how I can get a service manual 2000

Customer Question
Can anyone tell me how...
Can anyone tell me how I can get a service manual for my 2000 condor by R-Vision Class A (34 ft. ).
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
2/16/2016
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi my name is Robert.....

What kind of service manual are you looking for? They really do not make service manuals for the interior items. For the chassis I would need to know what engine and chassis you have to see if I can find you something. Robert

I need a manual for electrical and PARKING BRAKE SYSTEM.

OK

There is no service manual for the interior electrical, IF you are having a specific problem with the electrical I might have some input. As far as the parking brake, what engine and chassis do you have, I might be able to find out something on that.... Robert

I'll get back with you tomorrow with that info.

Sounds good, I am around daily and respond when I can...

Thanks, Robert

Was just checking in to see if you were able to find out the engine and chassis, I am around daily and respond when I can...

Robert

Robert, engine is chev 454 , chas# ***** sellers serial # ***** mvp 1330. Will that help? I am experiencing problems with pking brake that when I shift into park , I can only get neutral. The elec is that my jacks alarm continues to go off even after jacks are retracted.

OK

Who is the manufacturer of the Jacks? Are they hydraulic? Robert

they are hydraulic, Power Gear P/N(###) ###-#### ***** 9912220001182.

OK

I do know the jacks pretty well and a few basic questions on that. Have you checked the fluid level in the tank, inside the tank is a float switch, as the jacks retract the fluid goes back to the tank and raises the float switch, if the fluid is low then the switch will not raise and the system will trip that alarm as they think they are down. IF it is not a fluid level issue then most likely it is a bad float switch but I can see about getting some info on that as well. (if the fluid level is OK)

Also for me to see if I can get you a chassis manual I will need the vin, in the vin it would say P30 or W22 etc, that tells what chassis you have.

Robert

I saw the float switch when I got the #s. I will check fluid level after lunch.

Sounds good always check the level with them stored, it should be all the way to the top, right below the fill port, it will take Dexron fluid....

No worries on time, I am around daily and respond when I can, take as long as you need....

Robert

Manufactured by Workhorse Custom Chassis, Union City, Indiana. # ***** is 5B4LP37J3Y3316825.

OK

Looks like it is a P-37 chassis let me see what I can find out on that for you.... Robert

Model P32032

OK

It may take me a little time to see If I can get you any info... I will respond shortly.

No problem. Thanks.

Will try my best, ***** ***** me know on the jacks. Robert

Click HERE this is the only information I can find that might help some. You might have the Hydro-boost system and I do not have much info on that. IF you go to the Workhorse site you should see a contact link, I would contact them and see if they can send you any info.

As far as the jacks I think I can still help you with that part. Let me know if it was not a low fluid issue. Robert

Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic