RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The left, the front and right lights blink as soon as I turn…

Customer Question
The front and right...

The front and right lights blink as soon as I turn on , so just the left front moves down , id like the front jacks to move down at same time, is there a way to reset things

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

I can take it to dealership , some 50 miles away

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
2/16/2016
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi my name is Robert...

Going to need more info on this.. What is the Year, Make and Model of the RV? Who is the manufacturer of the jacks, it should say on the controls? What is the exact issue that you are having? The more info you can provide the better I can try and assist you... Robert

2016 Sanibel 42 ft fifth wheel , Lippert is the manufacturer, when i turn it on , the front and right lights blink, i cant get off this, id just want the front to light up, i want my front jacks to go down by themselves
at this time just my right jack is going down
hello

OK

Not sure on this one, just because it is a 2016, click HERE and see if this looks like your controls, if so it will explain how to run them manually. If that is not your system let me know I will put your question back up for other experts.... Robert