Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

What is the problem with the System Manager? We are hooked

Customer Question

What is the problem with the System Manager ? We are hooked up to external utilities in a RV Park.
Battery, black tank = shows F
Fresh tank = 2/3
Grey and galley tanks = 1/3
Black is drained ; why does it show "F" and others show some contents ? I can understand why the battery is showing "F" . All systems are either drained or open all the time.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

The sensors get dirty and lead to false readings. Get some Happy Camper Extreme Cleaner and put in there on a regular basis and clean them up and that usually fixes this problem. This is for waste tanks. White Vinegar is the best to use in the fresh water tank to do the same thing. Hope that proves helpfiul here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try as you recommend and get back to you with answer and ratings, thank you for your response .
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Great! IF your local dealer doesn't stock it you can get it on
Amazon or directly from the maker in Medford, Oregon. Great products and some of the least expensive to use. My customers really like it.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get some Happy Camper and get this resolved? Let me know if you need some additional input from me on this. Thanks!