RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Monaco motor home with a domestic 3200 sea land…

Customer Question
I have a Monaco motor...
I have a Monaco motor home with a domestic 3200 sea land porcelain toilet and the plate at bottom of bowl will not close nor will it flush, the indicator lights work when you operate the flush valve and there is an indicator light blinking that says do not flush on the circuit board in the back of toilet
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
2/14/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Are you plugged into shore power? The most common problem with these is low incoming DC voltage. How long has it been since you had the batteries load tested and serviced? That may be part of the problem. Get back to me with this information and I can direct you further.

And please let me know if you are using the coach water supply and pump or an external water source.

Coach is plugged into 50 amp shore power , using city water supply

Do you have the operator's manual for this? And do you have a small digital multimeter for some testing? About $20 or so at most hardware stores.

I have manual for coach which gives very little info on toilet, il be back at home this afternoon where I have all the tools I need

O.K........contact me when you get home and I can direct you in some testing.

Will do , thanks

You are welcome........

Check out the attached link and be sure that this is the toilet we are talking about. http://www.laurelhurstdistributors.com/parts/toilets/sealand_3200.html