RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

1972 hanomag. Campervan.206D upper steering bush right hand…

Customer Question
1972 hanomag. Campervan.206D upper steering...
1972 hanomag. Campervan.206D upper steering bush right hand side removal, is it on a spline, how long to remove it, do you need to heat it first?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 2 days by:
2/16/2016
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied to your question here.In some cases this can be due to the question being difficult to answer or the correct person that may be able to help here may not be online.In some cases a component like this may need removed and installed with a press.The best option here is to speak with a repair center that works on this model here to see if they can tell you for sure how this is removed and replaced.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete