RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

05 winnebaago adventure the monitor isnot reading the

Customer Question
propane level the fresh water isnot...
05 winnebaago adventure the monitor isnot reading the propane level
the fresh water isnot working i have check the wiring
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
2/13/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Did you take a DC volts reading AT the positive feed into the panel? And did you check the fuse for this in your load center? It may be fused in with another circuit. Please get back to me with the actual model number so I can grab the correct wiring diagrams for you and we can do some checking to find out what the problem and solution is. All follow ups are included in our fee.