RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We want watch cable since it is pouring and we can't get…

Customer Question
We want watch cable since...
We want watch cable since it is pouring and we can't get satellite. We choose the antenna/ cable on the tv but only get tv from the antenna can't remember how to switch to cable which is hooked up outside 2014 Allegro Open Road
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/7/2016
RV Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. On that model you may need to change the tv to the VIDEO setting. Have you tried that?

we have changed the input setting there doesn't appear to have a video setting that has anything to do with the switch from antenna to cable
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Do you have more than one input on the coach? Some do, and that can make a difference. And look at the place on the wall where the cable hook up is for your box........is there a switch there for selecting one or the other?

No there isn't

Then I would just give Tiffin Customer Service a call and ask them for some assistance. I am attaching a link for that site for you. Sorry I couldn't offer more on this. Please get back to me and let me know what they had to say. Thanks! http://www.tiffinmotorhomes.com/contact

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get some additional information from Tiffin on this issue?