gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2004 timberlodge sky 30 that I recently purchased

Customer Question

I have a 2004 timberlodge sky 30 that I recently purchased for $2000. I thought this was a steal until I attempted to power it up. The slide outs work, the lights work, and I can run small appliances. However, the fridge and ac won't run. I saw a fuse was burnt out and replaced the fuse only for it to burn out on me in seconds. Is it possible to repair the trailer. I'm rather attached to it now.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Certainly..............get back to me with the make and model number of the fridge and A/C and I can help you diagnose the problems. At that price, you can put some money into it and still have a great deal. Having a small digital multimeter like you can find at most hardware stores for about $20 or so would be helpful here for this sort of diagnosis. I can supply a manual and direct you in some testing. The problems may be minor. All follow ups are included in our fee.