Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Have an arwxf129wna in an rv. the drum came off. How do you

Customer Question

Have an arwxf129wna in an rv. the drum came off . How do you get to it ?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

There should be a back panel and the top should also come off, you may need to remove it from the enclosure it is sitting in to get at the back panel. Sometimes on the bottom if it is in a cabinet a nailer might need to come off and any cabinet doors to get it to slide forward. Click HERE and see if this helps out, all these units are built pretty much the same so I think this manual might help you have a better idea of the access points. I have never dealt with one with the drum coming off and have worked on a few of these that are in RV'S. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..... IF that does not look similar to your model also let me know.... Robert