RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We just bought an 2010 rood, and I follow my husband home…

Customer Question
We just bought an 2010...
We just bought an 2010 rood, and I follow my husband home and noticed the tires are toe-ing out badly ( the wear on the tires shows this as well) how can this be corrected?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
2/2/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

I would have the alignment checked by a shop that specializes in this. It is possible that they didn't get the springs hung exactly correct on the spacing from the center of the ball on the hitch. Also possible that someone hit something and you might have an axle where the spindles got bent slightly. The correction for that would be to replace the axle. Be sure you ask if the shop does that sort of work as not all do. Hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

The phone chat option is available if you think it would help and some of our customers prefer this method of discussing options for diagnosis and repairs. Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question..........it is a good one!