Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Jacks won't work.I have a fleetwood 2001 33r.I have power to

Customer Question

Jacks won't work.I have a fleetwood 2001 33r.I have power to the selector, but nothing more
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Who is the manufacturer of the jacks? IT should say on the control pad, if they are power gear please get me the p/n number on the pad, it will be in fine print...

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Power gear #500456
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

On that particular pad there will be a control box in between the control pad inside and the motor. On the control box are some fuses, you want to check each fuse and make sure the connectors did not come loose. I am going to send you a service manual, see page 15 and 17 and it will show the control box and a wiring diagram. The pad will get power from the control box. Check near the pump/motor and battery for an inline fuse as well. Make sure the unit is in park and emergency brake is also set. Click HERE for the manual. Location of that box is hard for me to say as it changes all the time on location, sometimes they are mounted in one of the storage compartments outside to the overhead in the center or they can be located inside on the floor of the dash, the connector from the pad will go to it. IF you still need more help please let me know, follow ups are included. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert