RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where is the power source Dump valve on a 1998 endeavor 37…

Customer Question
Where is the power source...
Where is the power source for the
Dump valve on a 1998 endeavor 37 foot motor home number hr 93548.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
2/1/2016
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi my name is Robert...

This is a tough one due to the age of the unit. What I would do is check your interior fuse box, I want to say they used to have one in the bedroom closet or in a cabinet above the bed, I would think this would be powered from the interior or house fuse block, check near the batteries as well for an inline fuse. Normally if things are not marked I grab a 12 volt test light and start probing for power on all the fuses, it is a quick easy way to see what fuses have power. IF you are in a situation where you have to get the valve open I would get a 12 volt drill battery and disconnect the wires from the switch and jump voltage to get the valve open. IF you can not find the fuses I might call HR directly and see if they can help with location they do have a technical support number and I have received positive comments from other owners that had to call in, they can be reached at 877....466....6226...... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping.... Robert