RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where to obtain suspension rocker arms Westport tandem

Customer Question
where to obtain suspension rocker...
where to obtain suspension rocker arms for jayco Westport tandem caravan, please
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/1/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Do you mean the equalizer arms that support the inside of the springs?

between back of front spring and front of rear spring.

Do you have the length of the outside holes and bore diameter? Attach a photo of one to your post for me and I perhaps I can suggest a source.

Are the bushings just worn out or did it wallow out the holes in the metal as well?

The sprinf bushes have all been done , it is the centre bolt hole of the equalizer bar that has become
elongated.

O.K..........can you attach a photo of the part and tell me the distance from the center of one spring mount to the other? There are a number of these available and I want to give you the correct information.

See the attached link.............did you check with them? http://jaycorvparts.com/

250mm,we are out in the bush and I don't know how to send you a photo.

Attach it to your post using the paperclip icon.

Thanks for your time etc, cheers.

Did you check that outlet that I sent you?

every other place. It has become a bloody pain even the Jayco factory in Melbourne are useless!!!!!!!!

Let me send you a photo of some and tell me which one looks like yours..........

okay
None even come close, thanks for your trouble. Cheers ***** ***** further contact.