Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a media pro 5000. I made a mistake yesterday:I turn

Customer Question

Hello I have a media pro 5000 . I made a mistake yesterday:I turn off the power while the reader was in process of loading a dvd .Now the reader does not make the difference between CD or DVD and the message on TV says disc error .Can you help me or at least tell me where I should go to get it fix .I am now in Bradenton area in Florida
Thanks Denis
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

What is the Year, Make and Model of the RV? Have you tried to unplug the RV from power for about 10 mins to see if it would reset? Once I know the make and model of the RV I can take a look to see what is around in your area for repair shops.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A Springdale trailer 2009 I disconnect power but not up to 10 minutes
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

I would try it again for about 10 mins and see what happens. There are a few RV facilities in that area click HERE for a mobile service that is close to you and HERE for a shop in the area, looks like they have a service center, the nice thing about a mobile service is they will come to you.

Lazy Days is also a certified Keystone shop and I have been to that one a few times, a little further away but from my experince they would be able to troubleshoot this, so if the first two can not help I would get a hold of Lazy Days. They have certified techs for Keystone, below is the contact info.....

Lazydays RV Center

6130 Lazy Days Blvd

Seffner, FL 33584

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

Distance: 38.77 mi

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert